Our people are more than our best asset. With 13 branches across the nation, our extensive operation employs a combination of staff and full-time subcontractors in all mainland capitals and many key regional centres. As a privately owned and operated company, we work as one large family and our down to earth culture reflects this. Communication is key to our success and everyone at Northline has a voice. Through coaching and development, we not only develop individual skill bases but also enhance Northline’s culture and expertise. All of our staff are trained in the most efficient and effective methods of secure handling, from container loads to fragile product to doorstep deliveries.
Do you excel in delighting your customers and outshine your competitors with your unrivalled customer service abilities? If so, there is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious Business Development Executive to join the team at our Perth Airport Branch.
This position is based in Perth – reasonable relocation costs will be offered to the successful candidate. Global freight sales experience will be looked upon favourably.
The role will primarily be to actively gain new/additional business for Northline and to retain and grow an existing portfolio of Northline’s accounts. A positive outlook with a proactive approach is essential.
Your responsibilities as a BDE include:
- Developing new business opportunities within the WA market;
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of Northline accounts by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention;
- Generating transport solutions to meet current and future customer needs;
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with all accounts;
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets, including KPIs;
- Review and analyse on a regular periodic basis accounts under your control and report to the Sales Manager;
- Proposal presentations and price negotiations;
- Provide the link between internal customers and clients under your account management;
- Actively seek and report competitor activity and industry trends.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbally;
- Proven track record of success in sales where you consistently exceed targets;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Influence and persuasiveness in a selling environment;
- Time management skills to ensure work outcomes;
- Process management skills;
- Confident presentation skills, with the ability to deliver high impact proposals to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Tenacious and resilient approach, and
- Experience in the transport industry with a strong understanding of operations will be looked upon favourably.
If you enjoy working in a demanding environment, possess the ability to multi task and want to be part of a winning team, please forward your resume and covering letter to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
With our National Service Centre located in Adelaide we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our client services team based at Norwood.
To be considered you will need to be motivated with an exceptional telephone manner and polished communication skills. You should have strong computer skills and excellent time management.
This role will require you to be involved in:
- Maintaining internal and external client relations
- Meeting goals and targets
- Providing high quality professional service to clients
- Building and increasing the existing client base.
Proven experience within a customer service and sales environment would be an advantage, as would experience in the freight industry.
To cover nation wide contact hours (7:30am-6:30pm), you will need to be available each business day of the week and flexible to meet our changing needs.
To register your interest please contact Human Resources department by emailing [email protected].