Our people are more than our best asset. With 13 branches across the nation, our extensive operation employs a combination of staff and full-time subcontractors in all mainland capitals and many key regional centres. As a privately owned and operated company, we work as one large family and our down to earth culture reflects this. Communication is key to our success and everyone at Northline has a voice. Through coaching and development, we not only develop individual skill bases but also enhance Northline’s culture and expertise. All of our staff are trained in the most efficient and effective methods of secure handling, from container loads to fragile product to doorstep deliveries.
Darwin and Alice Springs, NT
About the Business and the Role
With a team committed to achieving the organisation’s goals through commitment, consistency and valuing individual contribution, there is an exciting opportunity for energetic and skilled Drivers to join our Darwin (East Arm) and Alice Springs Depots.
These positions will be full time, working in our freight division, reporting to the Operations Manager and will demonstrate your superior work ethic through the efficient and timely driving, unloading and loading of rigid vehicles, single and b-double trailers.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive a rigid / semi vehicle both inside the depot, on local, regional and / or interstate routes
- Liaise with the Fleet Controller to determine what deliveries and pick-ups are to be undertaken
- Load a range of general local and interstate freight, including oversized, blended and long length to legal capacity and blend freight to achieve maximum payloads
- Manual handling
- Follow safe operating procedures and comply with company policy
To be considered for this role applicants must:
- Hold current and valid Van/MR/HR/HC/MC/MR Licence
- Proven experience planning road trips to meet safety, efficiency and customer expectations
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience loading/unloading PUD fleet, mezzanine floors and containers with a range of general/blended freight
- Previous experience in the Transport Industry is preferred
- Physically fit to handle repetitive heavy lifting up to 20kgs
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work as part of a team environment
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a commitment to safe work practices and
- Dangerous goods experience with exposure to Safety and O.H & S requirements would be an advantage
Northline and its people help to ensure a safe work place for all employees. Applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical that incorporates a drug and alcohol screen as well as a police clearance.
Job Benefits and Perks
An effective salary of between $52,000 to $59,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience. Remuneration will reflect current market conditions and industry award rates and will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an exciting opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Expressions of interest and applications will be accepted for at least 1 month from placement of this advertisement.
Multiple opportunities for energetic and committed Storepersons to work, Monday to Friday with overtime opportunities available.
Join our dynamic division at our Sydney warehouses located at Smithfield and Wetherill Park.
This position will see you working in all areas of the warehouse including;
- Picking orders;
- Stock take & internal stock movements;
- Unloading containers;
- Labelling and scanning;
- Barcode assignment
- Data Entry;
- Packing orders for despatch;
- Ensuring freight is scanned, packed and labelled accurately;
- Operating a reach forklift;
- Functionality of warehouse operations (receiving and unloading of containers and inwards goods);
- Daily keeping of warehouse areas.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Forklift Licence both LF and LO essential;
- Experience in 3PL warehousing;
- High Reach Forklifting experience essential;
- Pick and Pack and RF scanning experience;
- Counter balance experience;
- Transport/Logistics Industry experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent numeracy and written skills;
- Attention to detail, and
- A good friendly work ethic.
Applicants should be physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required. Northline and its people help to ensure a safe work place for all employees. Applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical that incorporates a drug and alcohol screen as well as a police clearance.
Please submit your application including a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Alice Springs, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Full time hours available, with overtime opportunities
- Load and unload general, over-sized and blended freight
- Exciting career opportunities in multiple locations
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic forklift operators to join our teams in the following locations: Alice Springs, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. These are full time positions and you will work across either the AM or PM shift. Essentially, you will have experience dealing with F.A.K (freight of all kinds – including oversized freight).
- Loading and unloading of mezzanine floor trailers, Linehaul trailers, local vehicles and containers;
- Loading a range of general interstate freight to legal capacity and blending freight to achieve maximum payloads;
- Meeting set loading and unloading deadlines whilst maintaining safety and zero damages;
- Loading and unloading MR, HR, HC trucks;
- Manual handling and
- Following safe operating procedures and complying with company policy.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Forklift License;
- Demonstrate excellent Forklift skills;
- Have experience loading/unloading PUD fleet, mezzanine floors and containers with a range of general/blended freight;
- Be physically fit to handle repetitive heavy lifting up to 20kgs;
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a team environment;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have a commitment to safe work practices;
- Be willing to work autonomously while contributing to the team’s success;
- Dangerous goods experience with exposure to Safety and OH&S requirements would be advantageous
Remuneration will be in the vicinity of between $52,000 to $59,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience. Remuneration will reflect current market conditions and industry award rates and will be discussed with successful applicants.
Please submit your application including a resume, your preferred location and shift, and a cover letter to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
With our National Service Centre located in Adelaide we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our customer service team based at Norwood. To be considered you will need to be motivated with an exceptional telephone manner and polished communication skills. You should have strong computer skills and excellent time management. This role will require you to be involved in:
- Maintaining internal and external customer relations
- Meeting goals and targets
- Providing high quality professional service to customers
- Building and increasing the existing customer base.
Proven experience within a customer service and sales environment would be an advantage, as would experience in the freight industry. To cover nation wide contact hours (7:30am-6:30pm), you will need to be available each business day of the week and flexible to meet our changing needs. To register your interest please contact Human Resources department by emailing [email protected].