Our people are more than our best asset. With 13 branches across the nation, our extensive operation employs a combination of staff and full-time subcontractors in all mainland capitals and many key regional centres. As a privately owned and operated company, we work as one large family and our down to earth culture reflects this. Communication is key to our success and everyone at Northline has a voice. Through coaching and development, we not only develop individual skill bases but also enhance Northline’s culture and expertise. All of our staff are trained in the most efficient and effective methods of secure handling, from container loads to fragile product to doorstep deliveries.
We are seeking a generalist Marketing Communications Coordinator who will assist in developing and maintaining marketing strategies in line with Northline’s annual marketing plan and wider business objectives.
Marketing Strategy, Plan & Communications
- Assist in the execution of the annual marketing plan/calendar;
- Manage content plans for internal and external communication channels including website content;
- Use performance tracking and analytics to review the effectiveness of online marketing and communication content;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Manage the development of new marketing material in accordance with Northline’s style guide.
Event Management – Trade Exhibitions & Industry Events
- Research and execute trade shows and relevant industry events;
- Perform post event analysis;
- Research, evaluate and monitor sponsorship opportunities;
Skills and experience
- Tertiary degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role;
- Proven ability to manage and execute marketing and communication plans and strategies, particularly in a B2B environment;
- Proficiency in digital marketing and communications, including the ability to manage and report on effectiveness;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Strong eye for detail with superior written and verbal communication skills.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, possess the ability to multi task and can be part of a winning team, please press “Apply Now”!
With our National Service Centre located in Adelaide we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our client services team based at Norwood. To be considered you will need to be motivated with an exceptional telephone manner and polished communication skills. You should have strong computer skills and excellent time management. This role will require you to be involved in:
- Maintaining internal and external client relations
- Meeting goals and targets
- Providing high quality professional service to clients
- Building and increasing the existing client base.
Proven experience within a customer service and sales environment would be an advantage, as would experience in the freight industry. To cover nation wide contact hours (7:30am-6:30pm), you will need to be available each business day of the week and flexible to meet our changing needs. To register your interest please contact Human Resources department by emailing [email protected].