Now you can concentrate on your core business and let Northline handle your warehousing and distribution.
With our global reach and end to end capabilities we can partner with you, no matter what your supply chain challenge. With 110,000m2 of dedicated storage space across a fully integrated national freight network, we’re there for all your warehousing and distribution needs. Using our tailored warehousing and distribution solutions, you can save time, money and space by using our infrastructure and experienced staff, without the capital outlay or ongoing labour expenses.
Click below to find out more about our warehousing and distribution capabilities.
Call Us Now
Warehousing and Distribution
At Northline we currently partner with customers from a variety of industries including retail, medical, manufacturing and agriculture through to mining and construction.
- Inventory management & control
- Pick and pack services
- Order processing
- Fully integrated national service with Northline warehouses across the country
- Wharf cartage and container destuffing
- Break-Bulk distribution and cross docking services
- Temperature controlled facilities
- Electronic labelling and bar coded dispatch system
- Full suite of KPI reporting
For warehousing and distribution enquiries please contact our Customer Service team through our Contact page or on 1300 722 534.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Using a state-of-the-art stock control system gives us the flexibility to offer tailor-made management solutions for your warehousing and distribution needs.
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) features:
- RF scanning
- ASN capabilities
- EDI capabilities to interface directly with your systems
- Automated location control for picking & put away
- Complete product tracking with movement history
- Advanced stocktaking options- cycle count and advanced reporting
- Quick product status and location enquiries
- Pick by-item, batch, expiry date, serial number, FIFO, LIFO, random or bond number
- Goods outwards-consignment note, despatch label and manifest printing
- Automatic calculation of weekly storage and headline charges etc.
- Live, online customer access to inventory levels & reporting
Log into Webstore
Bringing our unique solutions to your individual needs.
We are a flexible company who works with you to suit you. In operating a fully integrated freight network, we put together the best individual components of a service into a solution that meets all your supply chain needs. Our Australian Customer Service team, based in Adelaide, is always happy to assist.
Let us know how we can be of service to you.
And if you’ve got any questions please check our Contact page or call our local team on 1300 722 534.
We’d love to hear from you.
Connecting you to your customers
Northline began over 30 years ago with a delivery route between Adelaide and Darwin. Today, we have a fully connected network that covers the whole of Australia, including remote northern islands and mining communities. We’re never far away, so contact our Customer Service team to find your nearest Northline location.
Northline have depot and warehouse facilities in: