Warehousing & Distribution
Our national network means we can look after your freight anywhere, any time.
Northline operates a state-of-the-art fully integrated depot network, with 13 strategically located depots in six states and territories and more than 120,000 square metres of warehousing capacity.
Our tailored warehousing and distribution solutions are designed to save customers’ time, money and space by using our infrastructure and experienced employees, without the capital outlay or ongoing labour expenses.
Our experience across a variety of industries from retail and resources to medical and manufacturing, allows us to understand and respond to the unique requirements and demands within each sector.
Our warehousing services include:
- Variable storage options
- RF Pick and pack
- Inventory management
- Wharf cartage and container destuffing
- Quarantined warehousing and HACCP accreditation
- Value added services
- Customs clearance
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) gives us the flexibility to offer tailor-made stock management solutions for our customer’s warehousing and distribution needs.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration for inwards and outwards orders
- Automated and scheduled generation of reports (Stock on Hand, Order Confirmation)
- Milestone information for outbound orders
- Dispatch order file integration with major retail distribution centres, if required
- Serial Shipping Container Code (SSCC) label intelligence and capability
Our customers are supported by an Australian based Customer Service Centre, professional sales executives such as dedicated account and business development managers and skilled logistics offices and coordinators to ensure customers’ end to end service requirements are met.
Like to find out more?
Find out how Northline can support your warehouse needs.